Flame Proof Wire Rope Electric Hoist
Approx. Rs 4 Lakh / Piece
- Trolley Option: Without Trolley, With Trolley
- Brand: S.Cranes
- Usage/Application: Industrial
- Capacity: 0-1 ton, 1-3 ton, 3-6 ton
- Height Of Lift: >10, 0-2, 4-6, 2-4, 8-10, 6-8
- Material: MS
We are known for offering Flame Proof Wire Rope Electric Hoist that is designed and developed using advanced production techniques. Strictly constructed under the supervision of our qualified professionals, these have been modularly constructed for proper maintenance. Our flame proof wire rope electric hoist is provided with a low head - room, spur gears running on anti-friction ball bearings with oil bath lubrication, motors confirming to IS: 325 standards.Specifications
- Capacity: 0.5 Tons Onwards Lift: 0.5 Meter to 18 Meter
These are available as
- Hook suspension type
- Push - pull trolley type
- Hand geared trolley type
- Power travel trolley type
- Flexible trolley type to negotiate small radius
- Capacity: 500 kilograms, 1000 kilograms and 2000 kilograms
- Design: Compact dimensions, low weight, easy to operate and easy to maintain, modular design with direct fits between components. Generally in accordance with IS 3938.
- Motors: S. Crane uses sturdy cylindrical rotor pole-changing motors with elegant continuous cast aluminium sections, integrated safety brakes. Insulation class - F, Protection- IP54. Specifically designed for high starting torque hoisting service, half-hour rated with permanently lubricated bearings suitable for frequent reversals as well as braking.
- Gear Boxes: Precision flat helical/ spur gear units with case-hardened gears, high-grade surface treatment and permanent oil/grease lubrication. Newer designs are lighter in weight because of improved material strength & manufacturing techniques.
- Brakes: Single/ Dual-disc electromagnetic DC brakes featuring automatic braking on power failure.
Environmentally sound brake linings designed for approx. I million braking operations allow long maintenance intervals.
- Electrical Panel : Modular design, covering a very wide operating range. The panels are designed for ease of installation, maintenance and reliable operation, with, fuseless circuitry. Each drive group is equipped with a motor overload protection device to provide effective protection against inadmissible overloading. Control circuit provides reduced voltage at the Push Button station, with 110 volts being standard. Also, a relay to prevent phase failure and phase sequence change at the incoming. Modular soft starts for cross and long travel motors, ensures, operation is much more gentle on components, lowering shock loads and heat buildup.
- Painting: Every component & part of Flame Proof Wire Rope Electric Hoist is thoroughly scrubbed & painted with two coats of primer before assembly & two coats of synthetic enamel/automotive paint after testing.
- Supporting Structure, Trolleys And Drive Systems: The trolley types are the result of integrating standard hoists in chassis designed for different applications and combining them with various types of travelling gear.
In addition articulated joints ensure that all four wheels are always firmly positioned on the tracks and that the wheel loads are properly distributed in accordance with the structural design of the system.
- Limit Switches (Proximity) : To prevent over Hoisting & over lowering of hook. Positive action limit switch will prevent over travel beyond set limits in either direction. (Optional if desired for CT and LT.)
- Two speeds in all drives.
- Limit switches & brakes in cross travel drive.
- Independent push button station for bulky jobs.
- Flame proof Hoists suitable for Gas Group I, IIA &II.